View Larger Map
- From the frontier with Spain, following the signs towards Alameda
Gardens and Cable Car: cross the runway and go straight over the
first roundabout taking the 2nd exit, then stay in the right lane
on 'Winston Churchill Avenue' which is a dual carriage-way.
- Bearing right at the traffic lights, follow the road round the city walls to the left. Go straight across the next roundabout and take the 2nd exit on to 'Queensway'.
- Again following the city walls to the left, go straight on at the lights and continue to the next roundabout at the end of 'Queensway', then take the 3rd exit through the 'Ragged Staff Gates' up a short hill.
- At the 'T' junction at the top of the hill, bear right staying in the left-hand lane, bear left at the pedestrian crossing and the Queen's Hotel is on your left.
- There is parking for guests unloading outside the hotel entrance.
- Longer term parking may also be found on 'Grand Parade' adjacent to the hotel.
From the bus stop outside Gibraltar air terminal, take the number
3 bus (Europa Point) and ask the driver to drop you at the Queen's
Hotel (ELIOTT'S WAY, Grand Parade stop). The bus stop is a bit further
up and opposite the hotel, walk down the hill and use the
About 45 mins (2.5 Km)
- From the frontier with Spain, cross the road outside the air
terminal walk across the runway (staying inside the white lines)
and go straight at the 'sundial' roundabout,
then walk the lenght of 'Winston Churchill Avenue' which
is a dual carriage-way.
- Pass the RBS bank at the
traffic lights, and bear left walking up a short hill away from
the road, this gives you pedestrian access through the Landport
Gate to Casemates Square.
- Pass the line of shops on your left and turn
left onto Main Street.
- Follow Main Street all the way to the 'Commonwealth Gates' in
the southern city walls.
- After passing through these gates, cross at the pedestrian crossing
to your left, and again cross to your right, keeping the Trafalgar
Arms, and a few shops on your left follow the pavement round to
- The hotel is on your left.
Copyright ©2009 Queens Hotel *** Gibraltar